Types of Valves
Select the following valve type below to get information on the kind of valve, its typical applications and other relevant information.
- Ball Valves - floating, trunnion, three-way, hollow ball, metal seated
- Gate Valves - pressure seal gates, API 600 gates, Api 6D gates, Knife Gate
- Check Valves - API 600, API 6D, swing check, lift check, piston check, non-slam, nozzle check
- Globe valves - API 600, Y-Pattern, 3 way globe
- Control Valves -
- Butterfly valves - triple offset, DI throwaway, double offset
- Plug Valves - jacketed
- Needle Valves - manifolds, three way (for all items cover common sizes, common stock sizes and oddball)
- Actuation - Types, how they work and the companies that sell them
Contact - The Valve Pipeline
The elastomer is usually the part of the valve that will melt first in high temperature applications.